Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Village Vibes


There are ample neighborhoods in NYC, but there aren't too many that truly speak to me. West Village is one of the few charming areas that have this unavoidable effect that effortlessly captivates the attention of any pedestrians. On a hot summer day, it's extremely crucial to be able to stroll around in something breathable and light, such as this dress. I had the pleasure of customizing several aspects of this outfit from eShakti to suit my preferences - hem length, neckline, sleeve length etc. The best part of this dress (not featured here because I totally forgot I had it, lame) is the pockets! I love a good one-piece that satisfies many requirements, and I know I will get great utility out of this one. Thanks, eShakti!






Photography by Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment