Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Michigan

Pit stop at a peach plucking farm
It seems like I just returned from North Carolina, but I guess more travel was in the books for me. Over the past weekend, I was able to spend couple days in Grand Haven and absorb more nature than expected. I was able to visit the beach - which I have been yearning for! - and attend one of the best fireworks show I have ever seen at the Cost Guard Festival. Although I will never complain of being able to travel, I think I have reached my quota with nature's finest. Here is a glimpse of what my weekend in Michigan consisted of!

Peaches and trees
Adorable porch
Black Lake
Pathway by Black Lake
Mini architecture in Michigan
Michigan dunes (ignore the running girl)
Lake Michigan!
The view from top of the dunes
Forest trail
Elephant Ears - P.S. not that delicious
Spectacular fireworks at Coast Guard Festival
Brisk morning view of the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment