Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pumpkin With a Side of Lace


Vintage Sweater, H&M Skirt, DSW Tights (similar here), BCBGeneration Booties, Ann Taylor Necklace (similar here
I know Thanksgiving is over and that pumpkins are slowing being replaced with holiday lights, however, I wanted to embrace the vibrant color of the passing season with this oversized sweater, which has been handed down from my mom. Oversized sweaters can be the ultimate go-to wear during fall because of the feasibility in having something not-so-thick to wear as the bottoms. In my case, I wore tights with a jersey skirt to allow a balanced body temperature since the sweater is thick enough to keep me extra warm. Now that Christmas is just few weeks away, I'll be sure to make use of every red, white, and green-toned attire in my closet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment