Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sweet Cravings

Banana and chocolate chunk muffins
I haven't been actively participating in the kitchen since my first attempt to bake the Brown Sugar Baked Peaches over the past summer. I was hoping I would get into the habit of making small plate snacks here and there, but, much to my (or my mom's) dismay, it hasn't been so. Recently, I was asked to lend a hand in the kitchen to bake banana and chocolate chunk muffins, but little did I know that my absentminded obedience to my mom's step-by-step instructions lead me to bake my first batch of muffins. If I can obliviously bake a muffin that did not end up being burnt or inedible, then I think if I put a little more effort, I would be able to create one these pastries that look too good to eat.

Raspberry Lemonade Slice

Cherry Cheesecake Shooters

Winter Cake

Blueberry Blintzes
Do you have any favorite pastries?

No comments:

Post a Comment