Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cruising the Caribbean

Our cruise ship - Carnival Splendor
Few months ago, I had gone on a 7-night cruise to the Western Caribbean and had the opportunity to visit four countries in between - Grand Cayman, Mexico, Belize, and Honduras. Each location has a beauty of its own and I thoroughly enjoyed the tropical weather and the sun that blessed us each day. I also went snorkeling for the first time and even fed, held, and kissed stingrays (the ones with the sting removed!). It was an experience unlike ever before! The ocean was as blue/teal as I imagined and all I want to do now - considering that we're in the midst of Chicago winter - is to be back in that glorious weather with no worry in the world. So here is a quick throwback to my vacation in the Caribbean.

The squad

Grand Cayman, The Cayman Islands






Cozumel, Mexico





Belize 


Mahogany Bay, Honduras








Miami, Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment