Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

In Honor of NYFW

Prabal Gurung Dress, Aldo Heels, Parisian Clutch, Tiffany & Co. Bracelet, Gucci Aviators
New York Fashion Week is slowly concluding and in honor of this pinnacle time of the fashion season, I wanted to present my Prabal Gurung (for Target) dress. Although the silhouette is a bit loose-fitted, the black border and printed design caught my attention easily. I admire the flared tailoring as well as the round neck as it portrays a sophisticated, yet, chic manner. Since the length of the garment comes close to the knees, this is best flaunted with a pair of killer heels. I can't wait for the day to actually attend a whole week's worth of fashion shows to experience the collaboration of high-end designer looks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment