Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brown Sugar Baked Peaches


And there you have it! My first edible creation that consisted of baking a batch of Brown Sugar Baked Peaches. Though I picked the easiest recipe with the least amount of ingredients, it still took me quite some time to prepare this. But either way, I was capable of making something without external help or instructions with what I had. The recipe for these Brown Sugar Baked Peaches was found on Pinterest and much to my surprise, they turned out to be as sweet and tender as I had hoped. Considering that I'm usually not a fan of peach-infused desserts, the brown sugar mixed with the ground cinnamon produced a delightful aroma throughout the house. Nonetheless, it was a success and I look forward to embarking on this culinary journey!








No comments:

Post a Comment