Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beginning of Fall

H&M Blazer, Vintage Sweater and Jeans, Anne Klein Booties, Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses, Tory Burch Bag, H&M Scarf, Tiffany & Co. Bracelet 
You know fall is especially here when the scarves and boots come out. Being so intolerable to cold weather, I tend to get lazy when dressing up and do my best to layer up to sustain body heat. My favorite go-to items are blazers, long-sleeved sweaters, and scarves. A blazer will always lend a hand in making me look dressier than I think I am; a sweater keeps me cozy and a scarf is fashionable. When the temperature drops a bit more, I bring out the leg warmers as they do wonders to my legs. Here is how I bundled up for the first day of fall!






How did you bundle up for the first day of fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment