Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winter White

Zara Coat (similar here), H&M Faux-fur Scarf (similar here), BCBG Booties, Louis Vuitton Bag
With snow upon us already, I thought it was appropriate to dedicate the post to a white article of clothing - long peacoat. As I've mentioned in my posts before, I have a low-tolerance for the cold so I choose to bundle up even in fall. This coat, especially, is the ultimate fall coat to have on my shoulder as it can keep me warm without being overheated (as some wool coats tend to do in semi-cold temperatures). The tight fit as well as the (sort of) crisp, white look lends a polished and elegant feel that is almost reminiscent of Kate Middleton's style.





To those who wish to support me for Best Dressed Female Chicagoan, please cast your vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment