Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pretty Pleasures


My upcoming first Queen Bey concert tickets!
Yesterday, Chicago experienced the official snowfall of the season! Although, it is not winter, technically speaking, the colder chill and accumulated snow definitely put most people in that holiday mindset. Some of the things I'm looking forward to before New Years is my first ever Beyonce concert! Regardless of what has been said about her, the performances she give are mind blowing and it would be a privilege to see her live and upfront. Hope you are taking time to enjoy the last remains of fall as it is slowly coming to a wrap. 

Obsessed with autumn leaves pallete

Found little Paris in Evanston

Some of my all-time favorites - pearl studs and faux fur scarf
To those who wish to support me in the running for Best Dressed Female Chicagoan, please vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment