Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Jams

Tumblr
Up until last year, I would have the latest songs on my iTunes within seconds of hearing them. Since my move back home from downtown Chicago where I attended school, I have been relying on the radio or my sister's Spotify account to hear some jams. To spare myself from complete ridicule, I won't include all titles, but here are a few I can't stop jamming to in the car.

1. Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams

2. Treasure - Bruno Mars (my all-time favorite artist)

3. Con Locura - Sua ft. Jiggy Drama

4. Fall Down - Miley Cyrus ft. Will.i.am

5. All We Got - Fergie (Great Gatsby soundtrack)

6. Kiss You - One Direction (don't judge)

7. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

8. Can't Hold Us - Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis

9. Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes

10. The Other Side - Jason Derulo

What's blasting on your iTunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment