Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hair Helper


I have curly hair. Thick, sometimes frizzy, black, curly hair. When I straighten my locks, the length of my hair nearly doubles. Up until few months ago, I solely relied on a good set of shampoo and conditioner to manage my mane. Some say, "Hair changes every 7 years" which made sense since my hair became more rough and rigid since I turned 21. Hence, I resorted to actually using a product to tame my fro - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream (yes, that is a mouthful). I recall a hairdresser once saying that products don't always do damage to your hair - as I mistakenly believed all my life - they also protect hair from external damage. So, it is with pride I present this product as it has helped control my crazy curls without making it feel crispy. 

What is your hair helper?

No comments:

Post a Comment