Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Surreal Destinations

Normandy, France
Traveling has become one of my favorite hobbies and I can't stop from visiting new locations and learning about its culture. In part of that comes embodying myself with the nutrition, nature, fashion, and common activities. At the age of 22, I have had the privilege to visit several countries including France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, United Kingdom, Austria, and of course India. Although, my memory can't recall all of these experiences, I hope to revisit some places one day and capture the memories then. Here is a glimpse of where I would take pleasure in visiting sometime in the future.
Aljezur, Portugal

Istanbul, Turkey
Mykonos, Greece
Trabocco Punta Torre, Italy

You can see more of my surreal destinations here! Where are your dream locations?

No comments:

Post a Comment