Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tidy Timeline

Pinterest
I will be the first to admit that I clearly have O.C.D. about the arrangement and cleanliness of my things. I can't leave a room without ensuring the magazines are spaced correctly and that objects are within its border. Needless to say, I feel very peaceful in my tidy surrounding. The one thing I do lack is a recurring cleaning schedule that keeps the household consistently neat - which is why I was instantly drawn to this cleaning logic. It breaks down the tasks for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly rotations. This is perfect for someone like me, who adheres to the idea of having a rigid plan to get things done. Now, if I would only follow this my mom would be far more happy to have me at home.

What are your strategies to a tidier living space?

No comments:

Post a Comment