Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Pretty Pleasures

Godiva Chocolate Bars - my favorite blend of Milk Chocolate with Caramel

Here are few snippets of things I am currently appreciating. I'm calling this series as Pretty Pleasures as they hold true to its name. As some may know, I have a slight obsession with chocolate and will devour it as soon as I smell it. Having a four-day weekend is another thing I am unconditionally embracing - I'm thankful our company gave us the day off to recharge few brain cells. Hoping you're finding few pleasures to be grateful for!

 Clear glass plate I picked up from Hobby Lobby - one holds gold jewelry and another holds silver

Essie "A-List" nail color that hasn't failed me in any season
Vintage bracelet

Fireworks from last night's Rib Fest in Naperville - I can still smell ribs on me


No comments:

Post a Comment