Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pretty Pleasures

A pink/gold sari I draped on myself for an Indian wedding
As my sister prepares for her new chapter at college, it dawned on me that summer is coming to a wrap.  I barely remember having the A.C. on or wearing shorts, and to make matters worse there is a tree on my street with leaves that are already turning orange. Chicago weather will never cease to dismay me, but unlike other regions, at least the Midwest goes through all four seasons. Despite the seasonal sensitivity, here are a few things that are bringing me delight nowadays!

I had the pleasure to write for Saffluence, which has been deemed a fan favorite!

My new best friend: Organized agenda that breaks down the 3 daily tasks of life - do, call, & buy

Attended a Shyamal & Bhumika showcase where I got to meet Mr. Shyamal himself - very humble guy

This interior decor book called "The Welcoming House" that I'm loving right now


No comments:

Post a Comment