Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beach Day Needs


Fall is just around the corner and I have yet to have a productive beach day. Living near Lake Michigan, people might think that sand and water are a short drive away, but little do they know that overcoming traffic and finding the last parking spot available becomes very cumbersome. Nevertheless, this Saturday I am going to make it to the beach for a day of rest and recreation to wind up my summer and beach deprivation - although I doubt just one day will suffice. Here is a quick look to what I would love to equip myself with for the beach.

1. Ralph Lauren Beach Towel, $75

2. J. Crew Hat, $34.50

3. Straw Tote Bag, Sold Out

4. Chloe Sunglasses, $295 

7. Vogue, $5.99

8. Report Sandals, $59.95

What does your summer day at the beach consist of?

No comments:

Post a Comment