Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pretty Pleasures

Good Earth tea that prevented what would have been my third cold in the past 6 months
We're right in the heart of fall weather with cooler mornings and shaded trees. Since last spring, I have caught a cold or a flu twice and was on the verge of catching another when a considerate co-worker passed this medicinal tea to me. With just one cup of inhaling herbs, I have relieved and prevented the sickness out of my system. With pumpkin and turkey season right around the corner, I definitely do not want to spend the time indoors with a kleenex box. Hope you take time to step outdoors and find leisure fall activities to rejuvenate!

Contemplating on dressing up as Victoria Beckham for Halloween 

Took a trip down to Lake Geneva with few gals

Throwback of me in a Shyamal & Bhumika attire when the designer came to Chicago for a showroom

Another Saffluence article I wrote in honor of fall fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment