Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chiberia Recovery

Bora Bora
This past Monday, Chicago endured one of the coldest temperatures in two decades! When I woke up, it was 17 below and I was beyond glad to be cuddled in bed. However, curiosity kicked in and urged me to take a step outside to experience how 17 below really feels like. Although I would have had to stand outside for at least 5 minutes to really feel the cold, my fingers were close to the point of numbness just by holding the door open to soak in the frigid air. In the spirit of keeping things positive, here are some warm weather destinations I would love to fly out to any moment to recover from Chiberia. (Now, that's if the flight actually takes off!)

Morocco
Fiji
Brazil
For more fun destinations, check out my Pinterest board here!

No comments:

Post a Comment